Right Off INterstate 87 we are easy to find
Within New York State
- Heading North or South on I-87, take Exit 35 off of Interstate 87.
- FROM SOUTH: Take a right off the exit.
- FROM NORTH: Take a left off the exit.
- Then take a right onto Telegraph Road after Rulf's Orchard. Lastly, take left onto the Fuller Road at Twin Ponds Campsite sign.
- Take Interstate 15 until it changes to I-87 at the border and then follow the directions above from Exit 35.
From Burlington, VT
- Head west on Main St toward Church Street
- Turn left at Battery Street
- Turn right at King St
- Take the Burlington-Port Kent ferry to Keeseville
(Entering New York) Continue straight onto Front St/NY-373
- Continue to follow NY-373 for 3.2 mi
- Turn right at Rte-9/US-9. Continue to follow US-9 for 2.4 miles
- Turn left at Jabez Allen Road, drive .3 miles, stay left at Sullivan Road and drive until you come to a "T" at Telegraph Road.
- Take left onto the Fuller Road at Twin Ponds Campsite sign.
check out the map
ANd start planning
* Some map information could be changed.
We work to keep ticket Prices
as Low as possible
- SOLD OUT
- All of out Early Tickets are gone. Thank You!
- You can still save with the Advanced Price.
- Limited Quantity Available.
- 20+ Bands, 2 Stages.
- 2 Nights of Camping.
- Online Sales will End Aug 5th.
Day of Show$85
- Saturday Arrival Tickets will be available Saturday August 9 at 8am. Price TBD.
- Bring a Non-Perishible Good and receive $5 off ticket price. One per ticket.