- Camp Fires Permitted
- Absolutely No Glass Bottles
- Tickets include 2 Days of Live Music and a Weekend of Camping
- Gates open at 10am, August 2nd
- Parking is permitted next to your tent
- Get your tickets early as prices will increase as festival approaches
- Saturday Only Tickets are Available.
- RVs & Campers Welcome (Fee TBD)
A Few Rules
Any act in breaking these rules will result in immediate removal of premises and shall not return.
- Parking with your camp space is allowed
- No Glass
- No Weapons
- No Fireworks
- Contained Camp Fires only. Smokey the bear says "Keep it cool" Please don't cut the trees for firewood! We have some for sale!
- No illegal substances
- No underage drinking
- No illegal distribution
- Stay at pond area. Upper campground is off limits.
- NO Swimming in Pond. Snapping turtles and leeches only.
- Trash in trash bins and Recycle in blue bins. Please help keep our spot clean.
- Please be courteous and use designated restrooms (Porta John's) Don't poop in our woods.
- Please respect the artwork on the grounds and the hammock areas.
- Pets are allowed. You must pick up their poop and you must leash your pet at all times. Please do not bring your pet if they are aggressive. A $10 fee will be charged at the gate for dogs.
- We love it here! NO Violence
Twin Ponds Campgrounds are located at 208 Fuller Road, Peru, NY. Set in the backwoods of the North Country. Many festivals have been held at Twin Ponds including many years of Pondstock and The Havest Dance. It boasts plenty of camping space in open fields or secluded wooded areas as well as isolated areas for quiet camping. If you are interested in Quiet camping, mention it when you enter the festival gates.
> Downloadable Venue Map
Twin Ponds Campground
208 Fuller Road
Peru, NY 12972
For best directions, CLICK HERE for Google Maps.
From New York State
- Heading North or South on I-87, take Exit 35 off of Interstate 87.
- FROM SOUTH: Take a right off the exit.
- FROM NORTH: Take a left off the exit.
- Then take a right onto Telegraph Road after Rulf's Orchard. Lastly, take left onto the Fuller Road at Twin Ponds Campsite sign.
Take Interstate 15 until it changes to I-87 at the border and then follow the directions above from Exit 35.
From Burlington, VT
- Head west on Main St toward Church Street
- Turn left at Battery Street
- Turn right at King St
- Take the Burlington-Port Kent ferry to Keeseville
(Entering New York) Continue straight onto Front St/NY-373
- Continue to follow NY-373 for 3.2 mi
- Turn right at Rte-9/US-9. Continue to follow US-9 for 2.4 miles
- Turn left at Jabez Allen Road, drive .3 miles, stay left at Sullivan Road and drive until you come to a "T" at Telegraph Road.
- Take left onto the Fuller Road at Twin Ponds Campsite sign.
> Download a printable map with directions here